Friday, January 12, 2007

Back in Mexico

Well, I am back in Mexico after nearly three wonderful weeks at home for Christmas. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, but I must admit that it has been a week so far and I've barely gotten unpacked. I've been trying to get back into the teaching part of it, so my room at home has been put on the back-burner. That will happen this week. Here are a couple of pictures (all involving food) of the past week.



Out for Cinthia's birthday at an Italian restaurant. (You know you've lived in Mexico when $7 for a nice Italian dinner including a good Salad bar is a lot of money)

We cleaned our plates at our first back-from-Christmas taco run.

The highly acclaimed (by Joy) Tacos Bob's, which had been closed for the past 4 months or so, was finally open!

No comments:

Post a Comment