Monday, May 10, 2010

It's countdown time here at Pinares. Me, I'm not big on counting down. It makes the end goal seem much farther down the road than I think a countdown is intended for. Plus, even though lately I come home exhausted from trying to control 22 students who are tired and hot and overworked, I'm not ready to let them go yet. Half of the time I feel like I have completely failed them as a teacher and I need more time to just catch them up! The other half of the time I just love them so much that I don't want to let them go yet. I wish everyone could meet them. They are funny and precious and curious about God and the world and just plain cute.

If you didn't notice, I haven't really posted any pictures lately. That's because my camera was stolen over spring break. But, thanks to my generous Uncle Brian, I now have his free hand-me-down. So, in honor of now having a camera, here is a tiny visual update (I don't have much... the camera just got here!)

Daniel and I went to a remarkably American-esque mini-golf establishment here in Tegus. It was his first time playing!






































This is his, I'm losing and I don't like it Face.

1 comment:

  1. Great to "see" you :) I am counting down the days until you are in the States. What a sweet day that will be. :) I love you.

    ReplyDelete