Saturday, September 30, 2006

Package Update!

Ok, I don't know what I've posted here in the past, but here's some scoop: The Texas address can only be used to send me letters or magazines. I was told in the past that little manilla envelopes with small things would be fine, but they neglected to tell me how much it would be taxed---a LOT. so I've gotten some packages to that address which I will now have to just decline and leave there for someone to take to their daughters, neices, and nephews, because the amount they want me to pay (either for the tax, or to ship it back to the sender) is more expensive than the total value of the items inside.
so sad.
SO, here is the new correspondance information for me:

FOR LETTERS OR MAGAZINES USE THIS ADDRESS, IN TEXAS:

Tara Peterson
413 Interamerica Blvd. WH1
PMB 070-329
Larendo, TX 78045

FOR PACKAGES (I posted the school's address previously, which is fine, but here is my house address, also fine)

Tara Peterson
Circunvalacion Sur 44
Las Fuentes Zapopan
Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico 45070

No comments:

Post a Comment