Sunday, November 11, 2007

Guanajuato

I let too much time pass. I should have written a decent description of my weekend in Guanajuato immediately upon returning, to capture some of the awesomeness in writing. However, I did not. And therefore I'm not bubbling over with the perfect adjectives to use in explaining the sheer beauty of this place. You will have to come up with some adjectives yourself. And maybe, if you're lucky, I'll add some more to this post in the future, describing my trip.
What I will tell you is that walking through this city is like being in the streets of Europe. And that I went to THE most perfect location for a wedding. And that I loved it in Guanajuato.
Enjoy my 210 pictures at the link below. You wont hurt my feelings if you don't look at them all.
Guanajuato


Comment with some good adjectives!

No comments:

Post a Comment