Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rainy Rain

Afternoon showers are one thing.  I can handle those, and actually like them most of the time.
But this constant gray, this humid drizzle, this never ending rain is really starting to get on my nerves.

For example, our piles of laundry are growing to startling heights.  Each weekend I've only been able to wash the absolutely necessary (clothes) and left the I-can-get-by-without items (towels, rags, sheets) for another week.  But "another week" has doubled and tripled.

I woke up today hopeful for a rain-free morning, and it kind of is.  I hear birds singing outside. But the ground is still soaked and weather.com doesn't give me much encouragement.

Rain, rain, go away.....

Oh well.  SOME day we'll get all the laundry done.  


No comments:

Post a Comment