Sunday, September 02, 2007

"...and it comes with snacks"

Wow. I love my class. And it really doesn't have to do with the fact that I get presents from them. I've been with them for 8 days now (not 10 since I missed 2 for the wedding) and I've already received 3 gifts.
-a sushi lunch from Hi Seok, a new Korean boy to our school.
-a thermos/coffee mug from Larissa.
-some sort of yummy caramel treat made by Jorge's grandfather ("My grandfather makes these, Miss Peterson. Not my father...my grandfather")

I can get used to this. :)

By the way. Does anyone recognize the quote in the title?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:55 PM

    sounds amazing!!!
    -kenzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:01 AM

    TARA, YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED! LUV U GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don't know where that quote came from. And gifts are pretty nice. See if you can get any nice hacienda invites...those are the best!

    ReplyDelete