Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I leave tomorrow!

I can not believe how quickly the time flew by. This time tomorrow I will be at the airport. This past week has been filled with visiting people (many of them are also moving far away), trying to pack, getting my haircut, and saying goodbyes. I have decided that I dislike saying goodbye more than just about anything else. But, as my friend Kate reminded me, it's not "goodbye", it's "See you later".
So, everyone, I will see you later!

Please pray for me for these needs:
-successful packing of the necessities (an unfortunate and recently discovered "luggage embargo" is in effect, meaning I can bring no excess baggage of any kind)
-Quick and easy arrival to the Guadalajara airport, and a safe depature with whoever is sent to pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment